Skip to content
- Site Development – Clearing, Grubbing, SPCC, Rough and Final Grading
- Mulching and Grinding of brush, stumps and debris.
- Erosion Control, Drainage and Environmental Remediation.
- Concrete Installation to include Flat Work (Walkways, foundations, slabs, and driveways, including stamped features if desired) and Piers & Curbing.
- Asphalt Placement including base installation, and marking.
- Solar, (PV) System and Energy Storage construction, maintenance, and decommissioning.
- Electrical Equipment Wiring and Testing (Breakers, Switches, Regulators, XFMR)
- Residential and Commercial system installation and maintenance.
- Battery Installation and Testing
- Substation Cable Trench and Cable Installation
- Substation Automation, Integration and Communications
- Extensive Experience performing work on 44 kV, 100 kV, 230 kV and 525 kV Transmission Systems
- Experience performing work in conjunction with Distribution Delivery Points into Transmission Substation or Tie Points.
- Control House Installation – Turn Key
- Assembly, Gutters, Stairs, Trim and Stand & Seam Roof
- Internal House Wiring
- House Penetrations
- Control Panel Install and Wiring
- Warranty Work
- Fire and Hydrogen Alarm Install and Testing
Energy Storage System Construction & Maintenance
Residential and Commercial Electrical Installation and Maintenance
Solar (PV) Construction & Maintenance
Custom Concrete Placement
Public Utility – Licensed GC